Do I get a diploma?
Yes you do. Upon successful completion of the program you’ll be able to download an attractive and professional Certification diploma in PFD format and print it.
Can I take the exam more than once if I don’t pass?
Yes, you’ll be able to retake the sections that you missed. You will, however, need to wait 2 days before you can retake it.
How much time do I have to complete the certification track?
You will need to complete the entire certification track within 6 months of enrollment. This should be more than enough time, but you can contact the Lean Design Studio if you need more time beyond that deadline.
What does the certification program price?
The certification program price is $1,995. We don’t want the price of the program to be a show-stopper, so if the price is an obstacle please let us know please request a scholarship by clicking here.
What will certification in Mixed Model Line Design mean to me personally?
There are many good reasons to pursue certification in Mixed Model Line Design, especially if you are a Lean Specialist or Manufacturing Engineer. Let’s list some of the reasons:
1. Mixed Model Line Design is an essential tool that needs to be in every Lean Professional’s toolbox.
2. It looks great on your resume, social media profile, etc.
3. It gives you the tools to achieve “dark green” benefits in your organization. Line (or Process) Design is where the benefits come from!
4. It should be included in your performance review (if you have one).
5. It’s a great way to take advantage of coronavirus-related home time.
6. It will set you apart from the crowd with a highly valuable and rare Lean skill.
Why should my company be interested in Mixed Model Line Design certification?
1. Improving processes based on the scientific method is how Lean benefits are earned.
2. The cost for the program is insignificant compared to the potential benefit.
3. Return On Investment of 10x+ for Lean projects.
4. Consistent improvement approach across all lines and projects.