In this video, Gerard discusses the Lean Industrial Engineering methodology used by the most advanced Flow Manufacturing enterprises in the world.
Lean Industrial Engineering design provides the tools and principles to design a flexible value stream capable of reacting to changing market conditions without requiring major changes like a full rebalancing of the line.
We have been teaching this methodology for a couple of decades and we do so in partnership with Toyota, so we know it works. Since our workshops at Toyota are temporarily suspended until it is safe to have guests again, we are offering the same material with the added requirements and materials to award a certification in Mixed Model Line Design.
- How to get to the top 5% in your profession.
- Remote Support Tools and technology.
- The New Normal for the Supply Chain.
- Simulation Modeling as a requirement in the New Normal.
- Any other ideas? Suggest them below….