In this video Richard and Gerard discuss what this “New Normal” is going to look like. The bottom line is, we do not know. But there are certain predictable paths the economy might take, in particular for specific industries. Will it go up, due to pent-up demand? Will it go further down, due to overly cautious customers? Who knows!
What we do know is that you have to be ready for whatever the future holds. In our world, that means having Mixed Model Lines designed for all eventualities. For that, you need to know how to design a Mixed Model Line, just like we teach at Toyota.
- How to get to the top 5% in your profession.
- Supporting Line Designs remotely.
- What is “Certification”?
- What is the New Normal?
- What will Demand look like in the New Normal?
- How to Design a line to respond to Demand in the New Normal?
- Remote Support Tools and technology.
- The New Normal for the Supply Chain.
- Flexible Lines/Production as the New Normal.
- Simulation Modeling as a requirement in the New Normal.
- Any other ideas? Suggest them below….
This Post Has One Comment
What fun you guys are. Great work on conceiving and presenting this opportunity. As a part of your tribe, I am grateful to you.