In this video, Gerard goes back to The New Normal to discuss it from a different point of view; the inescapable need to develop simulation models for your line designs.
During these trying times, you cannot be at the plant to help with process improvement and you cannot test line design ideas and balancing in real time. That should be no excuse to let life pass you by. Think of this time, as the time to pull hard on the slingshot so you are launch quickly when the economy opens up.
- How to get to the top 5% in your profession.
- What is “Certification”?
- What is the New Normal?
- What will Demand look like in the New Normal?
- How to Design a line to respond to Demand in the New Normal?
- Remote Support Tools and technology.
- The New Normal for the Supply Chain.
- Flexible Lines/Production as the New Normal.
- Simulation Modeling as a requirement in the New Normal.
- Any other ideas? Suggest them below….
This Post Has One Comment
Nice to see lean experts like you moving to simulation tools but still too much of them stays sticked to the old unefficient way of process analysis…
Follow the Lean Simulation path