In this video, Gerard discusses the requirements to achieve “certification” in Mixed Model Line Design.
Designing a line is not to “rapid prototype” the resources to make something and then hope to Kaizen it into shape. When you do achieve certification you should have the skills to design a well-balanced line capable of making any product any day, based on customer demand.
How many people do you know that can design a Mixed Model Line like the ones Toyota uses to dominate their markets? That is what we are talking about.
- How to get to the top 5% in your profession.
- What will Demand look like in the New Normal?
- How to Design a line to respond to Demand in the New Normal?
- Remote Support Tools and technology.
- The New Normal for the Supply Chain.
- Flexible Lines/Production as the New Normal.
- Simulation Modeling as a requirement in the New Normal.
- Any other ideas? Suggest them below….