In this video, Gerard discusses what Customer Demand in the New Normal may look like.
We are all looking forward to getting back to normal. How could we not? This weird limbo is a few notches below optimal, to say the least. But every time we look away from our zoom/MS Teams/Webex/Skype screens to pay attention to the news, some crazy fact reminds us that that “Normal” we expect will not come back.
So, what is a Lean professional to do? The only answer is to ADAPT! Adapt how? By acquiring skills that will clearly and tangible differentiate you from the pack so you can be the one that can help your customer or employer quickly react to the changing business conditions brought on by the New Normal.
- How to get to the top 5% in your profession.
- Remote Support Tools and technology.
- The New Normal for the Supply Chain.
- Flexible Lines/Production as the New Normal.
- Simulation Modeling as a requirement in the New Normal.
- Any other ideas? Suggest them below….